Tuesday 5 January 2016

Art to See London 2016


Science Museum: Cosmonauts Natural History Museum: Otherworlds: Visions of our Solar System Tate Modern: Robert Rauschenburg
Dulwich Picture Gallery: Painting Norway | Winifred Knights ICA: Betty Woodman

I'm a big art fan; I love going to exhibitions, seeing works on the street, travelling to see special exhibitions and walking to local exhibitions; it gives me great joy, feeds my soul and I get inspired by seeing beautiful, challenging, often strange and contradictory works, whether I think it's good or bad, it always makes me feel alive.

Over the last few years I've done quite a few blogposts of art to see around the world {here's a few of the most popular ones- Europe Part 1, Europe Part 2 and Asia ) & this year I'm going to do a monthly series of them throughout the year, this time focusing on cities. As I'm planning a London trip in February it's the perfect place to start.
Tate Modern: CalderMona HatoumGeorgia O'Keefe
Whitechapel Gallery: Mary Heilman | Guerilla Girls Hauser & Wirth: Tetsumi Kudo

Where to next?



No comments:

Post a Comment