Saturday 21 June 2014

Book a Day: Week 3

Here's the book's I found on my bookshelf for Book a Day: Week 2 (see week 1 & week 2 to catch up).  June 14- An old favourite: To Kill a Mockingbird June 15- Favourite Fictional Father: From my old favourite it's got to be Atticus Finch!

 
June 16- Can't believe more people haven't read: Out by Natsuo Kirino, absolutely amazing Japanese Crime. June 17- Future Classic: Lanark, a mesmerizing vision of surreality in Glasgow should be around for years & years to come.

 
June 18- Bought on a recommendation: I bought 'The Book of Disquiet' after one of my favourite songwriters (Roddy Woomble) mentioned in a interview that it was his favourite book and it fast became one of mine. June 19- Still can't stop talking about: Naoko by Keigo Higashino is really weird and creepy and the cover's pretty amazing too. 


June 20- Favourite Cover: Is too hard to choose, there are so many (and books I've already choosen) but this version of 'Quiet' by Susan Cain is one of them, beautifully appropriate debossing.

If you want to join in & catchup check out the list
 of categories for each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment