Saturday 14 June 2014

Book a Day: Week 2

       
Here's the book's I found on my bookshelf for Book a Day: Week 2 (see week 1 to catch up). June 7- Forgot I owned it: I totally forgot that Maigret has scruples and cost 2&6. June 8 - Have more than one copy: There are 2 copies of HP & the G of F in my house!

       
June 9 - Film or TV tie in: Tarrantino screenplay with great cover designed by pentagram! June 10: Reminds you of someone you love: Dervla Murphy books always remind me of my Dad travelling round Africa & Asia.

   
June 11 - Secondhand bookshop gem: Found this great art book tome in a 2ndhand bookshop, a really useful gem June 12 - I pretend to have read it: I don't really pretend to have read books, but nearly all the classics are on my never-ending to read list.

June 13 - Makes me laugh: A question that will always make me laugh!

If you want to join in & catchup check out the list
 of categories for each day (the hashtag changed to #bookadayuk because of some weird outrage from the 'original' usa hashtag users!)

No comments:

Post a Comment