Monday 16 September 2013

Mountain Brooches

 
Mountains hold the beauty of wilderness and mystery within their snowy peaks and high heights. I have many favourite mountains some I've visited and some are on a long wish-list. There's something so special and magical about them, they bring a freedom through their wilderness and height that is totally unique. 

So I thought what better inspiration to have with you on your bag or coat and have recently released a collection of hand-painted wooden Mountain Badges over in my etsy shop. Check them out they are hand-painted with gouache onto wood, sealed with a sealing spray and have a brooch back affixed to the underside.

 Everest  |  K2


What are your favourite mountains? Contact me for a custom Mountain badge of your own! I might just have to do a few more of my favourites - Dents du Midi, Ben Nevis, The Eiger, Aconcagua, Mt McKinley, Table Mountain, Kilimanjaro, Annapurna I, Mt St Helens....

I'm also making some mountain pendants for necklaces, so keep an eye out for these arriving soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment