Tuesday 28 May 2013

Spoonflower Patterns


Have you heard of Spoonflower? Its a place where you can upload your own patterns for sale as fabric, wallpaper, decals and gift wrap. I've been having fun getting my head around repeats, copying, moving and transforming in illustrator, it's harder than it looks!

 Here's a few of my patterns, they aren't all for sale yet, (as you have to buy swatches to proof the designs) but you can get 'Whales, Dolphins & Narwhals' and 'Small Grey Flowers' which I created a couple of years ago. My 'Froggy Life' design was created for this weeks weekly contest they have, it's based on the frog's life cycle from frogspawn to tadpoles, tadpoles with legs and their final transformation: frogs! I'll be releasing the other designs and some new ones for sale soon, so watch this space!


The oyster catcher birds are from another project I'm completing which has involved screen-printing and embroidery which I'll be releasing soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment