Thursday 10 January 2013

Chains/Freedom Playlist #01


I often find it hard to be myself, to be free, locking myself up in invisible chains, to what please others? take the easy way out? it's what's expected?... I feel most free when I'm creating and out exploring the natural world, so I've created a little playlist to help me in those times when I'm not feeling so free to make me realise that it is me who has the power to create freedom (in my mind at least, and that's where it matters)....maybe the only ultimate freedom comes with the final chapter of our lives, death and living on through others and being recycled back into the earth, sea, sky & cosmos. Until then I'll be working towards trying to just be and gain inspiration from these guys on the journey.....



Playlist created on grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment