Wednesday 18 August 2010

New mail art piece for Cut-Click exhibition





The top piece is my new mail art work which I sent to the Cut-Click exhibition at the Milkwood Gallery in Cardiff. It goes with my other inside envelope piece (just below it) and I thought it'd be nice for it to go to Cardiff as that's where I went to Uni and lived for 4 years. Here's some photos of the exhibition and there's a cool time-lapse video showing the hanging of it. The exhibition is on until the 13th September, if you're down in South Wales go see it!

2 comments:

  1. i'm about 4 months too late! i was in cardiff in april and really loved it. this is a great project- you're so innovative. i hope your show goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks celeste! I loved Cardiff too it's a great city:)

    ReplyDelete